NUI MOT LAKE – EMERALD OF THE WILD
Hiding in a valley surrounded by An Truong mountain, Nui Mot Lake is a large freshwater lake in Nhon Tan Commune, An Nhon town, 30km northwest of Quy Nhon.
In recent years, the lake has risen to be an attractive eco-tourist destination by its wild beauty and charming green space with creeks, waterfalls, caves, primeval forests, along with the calming clear lakes, creating an alluring scenery.
In Nui Mot Lake, visitors can sit in a boat to explore the surrounding natural valley with pristine swathes submerged in water where flocks of butterflies are flying above the calm lake surrounded by rolling mountains, creating a unique tranquil scenery.
The small murmuring waterfalls resemble white silk scarves left halfway up the sky by some fairies. There are nameless forest flowers whose beauty can melt your heart. You can also blend yourself into the daily life activities of Bana people in the small village at the end of the lake, a valuable gift beyond the thick forests.
- The delegation of Izumisano city, Japan received by the leaders of the province
- AFG Global Consulting Company seeks for investment opportunities of renewable projects in Binh Dinh Province
- A delegation of World Bank worked in Binh Dinh Province
- Chairman of Binh Dinh People’s Committee met with Vietnamese Ambassador to Singapore
- The 9th Vietnam - Laos Security Cooperation Conference
- The Opening Session of the Conference “Science for Development"