NHON LY – CAT TIEN BEACH: THE PRISTINE BEAUTY
Lying 30km north east of Quy Nhon, Nhon Ly - Cat Tien beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Central South Vietnam which still maintains its natural pristine beauty with stretches of white sand and ideal beaches, for examples Trung Luong, Cat Tien, Nhon Hoi, Nhon Ly Hai Giang etc.
These beaches attract many tourists to come blend themselves into the spectacular natural scenery with vast sea, sand dunes and windy islands, as well as to participate in the emotional game like sand sliding, coral diving or simply enjoy the famous local seafood.
The dunes of Phuong Mai is different to other sand dunes not only by its height of over 100m, but also by its diversity of sand textures and patterns which change continuously from time to time thanks to the wild sea breezes of Nhon Ly. In these beaches, tourists can entertain with as thrilling games as sand sliding at different speeds and slopes, which you cannot get elsewhere.
Sea Nhon Ly - Cat Tien is planned to become a national tourist attractions.
- The delegation of Izumisano city, Japan received by the leaders of the province
- AFG Global Consulting Company seeks for investment opportunities of renewable projects in Binh Dinh Province
- A delegation of World Bank worked in Binh Dinh Province
- Chairman of Binh Dinh People’s Committee met with Vietnamese Ambassador to Singapore
- The 9th Vietnam - Laos Security Cooperation Conference
- The Opening Session of the Conference “Science for Development"