ROAD CONNECTING QUY NHON AND SONG CAU THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COASTAL ROAD IN VIETNAM
The 30km road looks as a silk string that curves along the sandy coast when it is seen from the air.
Travelling on it would be an awesome experience with magnificent view from both sides, which are of scenic high rocky mountain and long sandy beaches.
Here and there we can see large green paddy fields or lively daily beats of fishermen’s villages. Tourists now have better access, which is open from the road, to the mountains for discovering nature or mountain climbing.
Seductive beaches are always welcoming with calm waves and silky sand in the beaches named Bai Dai and Bai Xep.
- The delegation of Izumisano city, Japan received by the leaders of the province
- AFG Global Consulting Company seeks for investment opportunities of renewable projects in Binh Dinh Province
- A delegation of World Bank worked in Binh Dinh Province
- Chairman of Binh Dinh People’s Committee met with Vietnamese Ambassador to Singapore
- The 9th Vietnam - Laos Security Cooperation Conference
- The Opening Session of the Conference “Science for Development"