THE ROMANTIC QUY HOA BEACH
Located along the road of Quy Nhon – Song Cau, Quy Hoa beach poses as a poetic picture granted by nature with blue clean long beaches so that visitors can freely play with the waves. If there are plenty of time, you can take a 30 minutes boat to other islands offshore Quy Hoa.
There is no population in those island, only the vast sky with multiple dates and mysterious caves. At Quy Hoa beach, the fresh and natural atmosphere will be all yours. In addition to the charming scenery, sandy beach and the singing palm trees, tourists can also enjoy constructions of different architectural styles of countries from the ancient to the present world.
In addition, visitors will have the opportunity to access to unique architecture of International Centre for multi-sector science and education, which lies along the beach area of over 20 hectares. The center provides professional training up to master’s degree.
This is the “meeting point” of international scientists, where scientists from around the world meet to share the latest scientific findings, especially from the works of Nobel laureates world wide.
- The delegation of Izumisano city, Japan received by the leaders of the province
- AFG Global Consulting Company seeks for investment opportunities of renewable projects in Binh Dinh Province
- A delegation of World Bank worked in Binh Dinh Province
- Chairman of Binh Dinh People’s Committee met with Vietnamese Ambassador to Singapore
- The 9th Vietnam - Laos Security Cooperation Conference
- The Opening Session of the Conference “Science for Development"