THE PURE BLUE ISLAND (CU LAO XANH)
Anyone who once came visit Binh Dinh will surely know of this popular song: “Binh Dinh has Vong Phu mount, Thi Nai Lagoon, Cu Lao Xanh (blue island)”. Once you set foot on the Blue Island, you can never forget that charming blue color of the sky and the sea.
About 22km from Quy Nhơn city, Cu Lao Xanh is valuable gift of nature. In this island visitors will be immersed in a endless space of blue sea, blue sky and green island.
This is the place where you can watch the sunset over the jetty where floating boats hit on the waves; experience the lives of rural fishermen in the peaceful setting of the southern shore of the island; or explore the wild character of stones of various shapes, with the majestic vastness of the sky, sea and mountains in the north of the island.
Coming to Cu Lao Xanh, visitors can admire the 118-meter-above sea-level lighthouse which was built hundreds of years ago. Visitors can also take a bath in Giang Tien mineral stream (Fairy Well mineral pool) which legend has it that on full moon nights, the fairies often came down to visit, have a bath and have some fun.
- The delegation of Izumisano city, Japan received by the leaders of the province
- AFG Global Consulting Company seeks for investment opportunities of renewable projects in Binh Dinh Province
- A delegation of World Bank worked in Binh Dinh Province
- Chairman of Binh Dinh People’s Committee met with Vietnamese Ambassador to Singapore
- The 9th Vietnam - Laos Security Cooperation Conference
- The Opening Session of the Conference “Science for Development"