Chairman of Binh Dinh People’s Committee met with Vietnamese Ambassador to Singapore
On the afternoon of January 22, 2018 Chairman of Binh Dinh People’s Committee Ho Quoc Dung had a meeting with Ms. Tao Thi Thanh Huong – Vietnamese Ambassador to Singapore (photo).
At the meeting, Chairman of Binh Dinh People's Committee Ho Quoc Dung informed the Ambassador about provincial socio-economic development achievements. Particularly, he emphasized the objectives and orientations for sustainable development of the province. The Chairman hoped with the Ambassador’s office term she would publicize Binh Dinh’s image and investment policies to Singaporean investors. So far, Binh Dinh has had 74 FDI projects with total registered capital of USD 924 million of which 8 projects with total registered capital of USD 56.48 million from Singaporean investors.
Ms. Tao Thi Thanh Huong - Vietnamese Ambassador to Singapore said that with her office term she would try to support Binh Dinh in recommending potential and advantages to Singaporean investors and invite them to seek for investment opportunities in the province. In addition, 2018 is the 45th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations (1973-2018) and the five years of establishing a strategic partnership between Vietnam and Singapore, so the Ambassador hoped to promote the relationship between Vietnam and Singapore in general, Binh Dinh and Singapore in particular.
- Conference on the action plan to implement the EU - Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA)
- Chairman of Binh Dinh People’s Committee met with Vietnamese Ambassador to Singapore
- The 9th Vietnam - Laos Security Cooperation Conference
- The Opening Session of the Conference “Science for Development"
- The delegation of Izumisano city, Japan received by the leaders of the province
- Royal Thai Ambassador to Vietnam paid a courtesy visit to the provincial leader